Classic Cars for sale (11275)back to search
1958 CadillacEldorado Biarritz
CADILLAC ELDORADO BIARRITZ CONVERTIBLE 1958 ALAMO BEIGE
Exterior: Desert Bronze
Engine: 365/335 HP, Automatic w/ Factory Air
Comments: Harley Earl's design genius and Cadillac's commitment to luxury make the 1958 Eldorado Biarritz a true investment grade collector car. Bold new styling, including hood and front fenders, distinguished the 1958 Eldorado from its predecessors. The Biarritz convertible remained Cadillac's undisputed image leader.
This Eldorado Biarritz convertible is one of just 815 examples produced for 1958, and one of the few cars equipped with optional factory air conditioning. Also checked on the order sheet was the Autronic-eye headlight dimmer option in addition to over 30 standard features.
This freshly restored example is 100% rust free, and it retains a straight body with a solid fit and finish. The car's original code 98 Desert Bronze exterior color (with matching parade boot) is paired to a correct Copper interior. This color combination is both rare and desirable. The stainless and brightwork has a fresh restored finish with no dents, crimps, or pitting.
The engine bay and its 335-horsepower, 365 cubic inch v8 is tuned to drive, complete with the correct air cleaner and triple-carburetor induction system. This car is riding on its correct Cadillac Sabre-spoke wheels with whitewall tires. This rare and well restored Eldorado Biarritz can be driven and shown anywhere with pride.
- 365/335 HP engine with 3x2 carburetors
- 4-speed Hydra-Matic transmission
- Factory air conditioning
- 1 of 815 ever produced
- Freshly restored
- Harley Earl's design genius and Cadillac's commitment to luxury make the 1958 Eldorado Biarritz true investment grade collector car
- Autronic-eye headlight dimmer
- 100% rust free
- Retains a straight body with a solid fit and finish
- The car's original code 98 desert bronze exterior color (with matching parade boot) is paired to a correct copper interior; this color combination is both rare and desirable
- The stainless and brightwork has a fresh restored finish with no dents, crimps, or pitting
- Correct air cleaner
- Correct Cadillac Sabre spoke wheels with whitewall tires
General InformationPrint this ad
Model: Eldorado Biarritz
Price: 149,000.00 USDCurrency Converter
Condition: cond 1 Exceptional
Contact InformationSee other items of this seller
Name: Marty\'s Cars
Country: United States
State or Region: Hutchinson
Postal code: MN 55350