1970 Buick GS Stage 1 Show Car GS Stage 1 Show Car Coupe
In early 1969, Buick Motor Division pulled 2 identical white 1970 GS Stage 1 Hardtops off the assembly line for special conversions to tour the Auto Shows across the country. These cars were optioned identically and even their body numbers are only 2 digits off. One was converted to the very well known GSX prototype and guess what? This is the other car. These cars toured the show circuit together and then were slated to be destroyed, however, Len Immke Buick of Columbus Ohio, somehow intervened and bought both cars with the understanding that neither was ever to be sold, however, both cars got sold by accident when Len was out of town, and, even more incredibly, both still survive today. This 1970 Buick GS Stage 1 was lipstick upped by Buick Motor Division with Fireglow Pearl paint, clear glass all around so show goers could get a good view of the stunning all white interior along with the most plush white carpeting that we have ever seen on any automobile. This car also still rides with it experimental seat belts.
· 1970 BUICK GS STAGE 1 FACTORY SHOW CAR
· 1 OF ONLY 2 FACTORY EXHIBIT BUICK GS CARS EVER PRODUCED BY BUICK MOTOR DIVISION IN 1970.
· APPRAISED ION APRIL 24TH, 2008 BY CLASSIC CAR APPRAISALS FOR $1,850,000.00
· 455 C.I. 360 H.P. 510-lbs TORQUE RATEING (MOST EVER BY A MUSCLE CAR)
· PREVIOUSLY PART OF THE CHAMBERLAIN COLLECTION OF 1970 BUICKS
· CERTIFIED GOLD WINNER AT THE 2010 BUICK PERFORMANCE GROUP NATIONALS
· MUSCLE MACHINES MAGAZINE FEATURE CAR (08/2005)
· RATED THE THIRD FASTEST MUSCLE CAR OF ALL TIME BEATING OUT THE 1968 HEMI CHARGER AND THE 1968 427 CORVETTE
Please review the photos of one of the most rare Buick GS Stage 1 Coupes the world over. If you require additional details or information please feel free to contact David at 1-630-327-8321 or email email@example.com